Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally!

I finally turned in my R2-01 so sometime soon, my name will be read after the worship service!

Anyways, I just came back from running. I AM GOING TO RUN ALL THIS WEEK! ARRRGGHHHH!!! wtf..haha but foreal, I need to it going with my cardio, I'm gaining weight back again. I need to lose a bit of weight so my muscles could actually show from under the layers of fat I have haha. Dieting is the hardest part of being on a workout regimen. I haven't really been dieting. Oh well, I'm gonna start it up again now. I need to be fit for the summer..and hopefully for all afterwards, too. haha. That's all.


K bye!

1 comment:

  1. new office? congrats! (=

    shoot i need to start running too haha. i hate feeling so blaaa. i've been sick for too long hehe.

    ReplyDelete