Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Man...

So yesterday, while I was driving to school I came up with stuff I wanted to blog about. I was pretty excited because I had actually thought of something beforehand that I could think about before I write about it and then write about it. But when I came around to actually have time to blog, whatever I had in mind just vanished. I was pretty upset because it would've made a good blog. Whatever, it's okay!

I watched the movie, Knowing, today on my computer. The first half of the movie was good, worthy of being watched. But the second half of the movie was just weird, mainly the last 20 minutes or so. It was so weird that I couldn't help but laugh at what was happening. If only the second half of the movie was as good as the first, I would recommend this to everyone.

Crap..so I started this blog last night and I never posted it. I wrote the part about Knowing today, but the first paragraph yesterday. Anyways, I said "crap" because as I was writing this last night, I started to think of things to write. I was getting sleepy, so I stopped blogging and thought that I would remember what I was going to write the next day. Well, I lost that train of thought once again. I think I need to start writing down the topic of things when I think of things to write. I could have had two cool blogs already! Eh, oh well..whatever. Sorry folks, no cool, insightful blog for today ):

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. don't you hate that? haha.

    you should watch Taken if you haven't already! i watched it on my computer too haha (=

    ReplyDelete